Richie,s Rapid 7 Stock Referb

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you very much pal it looks %100 percent Iam really impressed with your work and if you ain't going to take any money off me please let me at least get you a drink what is you poison ? And there

Im pleased your happy with it Richie   looking forward to seeing it back together   atvbmac :thumbs:

It is fantastic to see the transformation Jimmy puts into these gunstock refurbishments. This stock will be like mine that's coming towards finishing. Beautiful, refreshed and likely, it will better t

Posted Images

Thank you very much pal it looks %100 percent Iam really impressed with your work and if you ain't going to take any money off me please let me at least get you a drink what is you poison ? And there is a invite out hunting any time you wood like as ave got loads to go at thank you again Mac you truely are a gent many few left in society today top fella and craftsman ?

• Like 4

Thank you very much pal it looks %100 percent Iam really impressed with your work and if you ain't going to take any money off me please let me at least get you a drink what is you poison ? And there is a invite out hunting any time you wood like as ave got loads to go at thank you again Mac you truely are a gent many few left in society today top fella and craftsman

Sorry i dont drink im diabetic so cant im afraid :cray:

But ill take you up on a night or day s shooting Richie

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just got my stock back off Mac last night and it looks great can't wait to get the rest of the work done gun is going away to get few things done to it and hope to have it back the back end of next week will get some pics on as soon as it's all done. Ps pianoman yours is something els it look amazing credit to Mac where it's due Top work pal?

• Like 2

Just got my stock back off Mac last night and it looks great can't wait to get the rest of the work done gun is going away to get few things done to it and hope to have it back the back end of next week will get some pics on as soon as it's all done. Ps pianoman yours is something els it look amazing credit to Mac where it's due Top work pal

Im pleased your happy with it Richie

looking forward to seeing it back together

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2