Strange Day On The Trout Yesterday

I had a simular problem the other day when sea trout fishing,first drop in and it held on for long enough to know it weren't a bad un but off it came :cray: ,then had the same for the next few fish until i set "the garden fly" :whistling: on the hook a bit differently and went on to catch a good dozen little un's and one that was big enough to come home with me.... :D ..Last year i blanked so dont have to much of a fit you purists :victory: ..

Fireman I could see that Snake Fly in white or even yellow being good for Sea Trout or even Bass in an estuary.

I believe it is a very good sea trout fly and what it was designed for mate, unfortunately I don't know anywhere to fish for them to try it out

• Like 1

Fireman I could see that Snake Fly in white or even yellow being good for Sea Trout or even Bass in an estuary.

Well as it goes were taking a local keeper who is a keen fly fisherman out on sunday with us and he'll be using the fly rod so if that is a "real fly" i'll let him know about it,need the water in the estuary to warm up a bit before the bigger bass move in but will keep yo informed on how we do :thumbs: ..

• Like 1