Stretching The Legs

took the hound out yesterday to stretch his legs, went to abit of land that I aint been to for a while, spoke with the farmer and he told me about a couple of foxes he seen down the back fields in the bit of winds. I then headed down. Before I got over the gate the hound was on his back legs, so I let him of and headed to the top of the hill so I could see down to the cover. The hound got on pretty quick and he was roaring his testicles of! next thing a fox came flying out! straight up the middle of a field, great no fecking lurcher! but no hound he was still roaring away. after a couple of minutes out comes another fox! like a bat out of hell followed by the hound, my heart just sank as I watching them both heading away into the distance! It was leg day in the gym yesterday so I tried my hardest to chase them! after the first field I was fecked, but I could still hear him, knew he was close! just another field over I could see him standing waggling his tail and roaring, I knew he was at an earth (I dug this many times and it can be a dream or a nightmare) as I got closer he came to me. I put his lead on then walked up to the bank of holes, as I got to the entrance he done his party trick and acted like billy big balls acting like he wants to go, but with no lead he will happily stand at the mouth of the hole lol, great no terrier! heading back to the motor I was walking along a hedge line close to the cover and next thing he is pulling at the lead, its another hole, party piece again and hes in, as soon as he starts kicking dirt back the ordour of fox was rotten! so pulled him away and went home! was well pleased for the hound! post-81585-0-29398200-1456330890_thumb.jpgpost-81585-0-10164200-1456330910_thumb.jpg

• Like 5