Hello to everyone today,

Hoping everyone is okay and life treats you all just fine. For myself I haven't been to good recently, however, when I'm painted into a corner I always come out fighting."Quitting isn't in my dictionary of thought"!

Just a short message of words to any interested parties. I have noticed several people on site regarding the photographs they have taken.Many have been very good, so I'd like to know if anyone would like to come and photograph any (Nightjars) this breeding season with myself.

I think (Bell) is interested, but if anyone would like the opportunity to join myself in my quest and more thirst for knowledge of these wonderful, fascinating and elusive birds they would be warmly received by myself.

In our local area I have 3 large woodlands to explore and can almost guarantee success at seeing the birds. It would be of course up to the person in question to use their knowledge and expertise in obtaining any good photographs. All I ask for in return, is, total trust and some photos of the birds and to pick their brains regarding cameras. We have been totally self taught within the (wildlife) game, but I'm no expert with cameras. However, I want to find someone who can teach (MYSELF) FOR ONCE! There isn't any rush to form a decision, but I'd like to know at the latest month of late April. So for now I will leave people to ponder on one's thoughts and await any replies.

Regards, Lutra....

Edited by Lutra Lutra
  • Like 5

Hello to everyone today,

Hoping everyone is okay and life treats you all just fine. For myself I haven't been to good recently, however, when I'm painted into a corner I always come out fighting."Quitting isn't in my dictionary of thought"!

Just a short message of words to any interested parties. I have noticed several people on site regarding the photographs they have taken.Many have been very good, so I'd like to know if anyone would like to come and photograph any (Nightjars) this breeding season with myself.

I think (Bell) is interested, but if anyone would like the opportunity to join myself in my quest and more thirst for knowledge of these wonderful, fascinating and elusive birds they would be warmly received by myself.

In our local area I have 3 large woodlands to explore and can almost guarantee success at seeing the birds. It would be of course up to the person in question to use their knowledge and expertise in obtaining any good photographs. All I ask for in return, is, total trust and some photos of the birds and to pick their brains regarding cameras. We have been totally self taught within the (wildlife) game, but I'm no expert with cameras. However, I want to find someone who can teach (MYSELF) FOR ONCE! There isn't any rush to form a decision, but I'd like to know at the latest month of late April. So for now I will leave people to ponder on one's thoughts and await any replies.

Regards, Lutra....

Good one Lutra..

Im sure you will get someone interested in this from here..there are some very good photographers, and people who know their stuff where cameras are concerned

• Like 1