Outwitting The Shooters

Yes this will be interesting. So they are 'dangerous' and 'stupid' for shooting what might be the same fox. Remind me again......what did they shoot..a fox. Exactly what they were intending to do. Whether it was already dead is immaterial. Be different if it was a cow.

no point everyone slagging shooters off all over the thread it's not about that merely something I witnessed years ago,iv done fair bit myself over the years there's probably more divs running dogs than owns a gun anyways lol

Hows that rifle squab was it any good?

Yes this will be interesting. So they are 'dangerous' and 'stupid' for shooting what might be the same fox. Remind me again......what did they shoot..a fox. Exactly what they were intending to do. Whether it was already dead is immaterial. Be different if it was a cow.

no point everyone slagging shooters off all over the thread it's not about that merely something I witnessed years ago,iv done fair bit myself over the years there's probably more divs running dogs than owns a gun anyways lol

Hows that rifle squab was it any good?

feck knows ain't used it lol
  • Like 1

Could have been a very different story there if the shooters was watching from a distance not sticking up for shooters by any means pal no the one for shooting. But what am saying is a good mate knows some lads that was out local years ago when they was calling Charlie in for a couple of pups a run when all of a sudden crack old Charlie was shot dead the shot come from behind as they ad there back the edge of the field the shooter was behind them at a distance. theres not hing better than beating rifle men to the job hahaha

If the shot came from behind them could of easily nailed one of them before the fox

• Like 1