A Top Day Out Permission.

Hi as few know. Dogless due to unforseen circumsrances. If genuine blokes fancy a days digging on some real nice land. Parked on farm yard drop me pm. I have to get on an around these farms before april. Taz off here kindly offerd me a terrier loan top fella but loaning dogs always tricky buiness...

Permission deep wales.

All very best. First offer is to taz. But he lives a good treck away. Thanks all pms an help ober pups.

Edited by Farmhand66
  • Like 5

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who ever pm'd him then let him down were real silly,I'd give a f***ing limb for ground like that,best of all ,finally met some genuine lads with proper morals.restored my faith in mankind lol.atb dc

Good opportunity that,darkest wales may scare a few members off here though lol.some hard digging some areas they'll need to be keen,sincerely hope it all goes well for you,you may need it.atb dc

Cheers for the chance farmhand,top company with some good honest lads and top ground,340m round trip in the pissing down and blowing a gale,worth every mile,thanks again lads.atb dc

To be honest the ground is mostly clay an shale. Small numbers of holes in fair woods. Big rangey holes on banks on semi high ground. But i never bleeped anything over 1.2 meters.

And young dog went in lovley puppy spot 0.8 and came out. Lost it then. And day was over already loosing older bitch that day. You win some. But sometimes you really do loose them. Thanks

Really is genuine offer. Me and two other lads are stuck old terriers gone an pups that just started getting pegged out. And have stupid amount of permission. Some recently gained. Nothing worse than getting permission and not turning up. For potentially life work for terriers . The farmer kind enough to let us clean our dogs down and park on his yard. Even leave quipment there. And you dont turn up. I dont like messers so i try my hardest not to mess.

Regards lads

Edited by Farmhand66

Watch the offers come in now lol

Bet there's not as many offers as you would think,

There's a lot more people on here talking a good dig than actually doing it,

The digs are there for the dogs that want to be dug. As i said no hounds run this ground. Its fairly remote. Bbq and karaoke whilst i watch he others on spade lol