Sign in to follow this  
roybo

Larger Hunting/bushing Dogs

Crikey Ideation, that bottom photo is the spitting image of my tiny kelpie bitch Scout...even looks like the same collar...I thought I'd posted a photo while drunk! Not that she looks like that anymore though as she's nearly nine and is almost black and white rather than black and tan.

• Like 1

Iv got an Italian spinone, got a cracking nose on her will trail like a hound n yaps when it's in sight, stands at 24"tts but will get in any cover on scent. Very head strong and You can tell there was a lot of hound in this breeds makeup, but very sensitive, if you gave it a tap it will never forget. Have thought about puttin a smaller dog even a Russell or beagle Russell over her to bring the size down a lot.

• Like 1

ni

Iv got an Italian spinone, got a cracking nose on her will trail like a hound n yaps when it's in sight, stands at 24"tts but will get in any cover on scent. Very head strong and You can tell there was a lot of hound in this breeds makeup, but very sensitive, if you gave it a tap it will never forget. Have thought about puttin a smaller dog even a Russell or beagle Russell over her to bring the size down a lot.

nice dogs,i used to know someone who had 2 crossed with gwps ,superb dogs and very biddable

Any pics fella?

Sounds an interesting cross there's an old rough Russell here if you ever need to use one :thumbs:

any pic of the bitch?