A Loss........do You Pack In?

Lost four in one season ? How heavy are you mate , are you working single handed , are you putting your animals into sand? that's beyond awfull, are you out digging every day , sory to say it ,but something's going wrong , are you giving yourself enough room when digging etc , it's slightly beyond bad luck pall, I'm thinking of sending some rabbit feet and a few horse shoes .have you any experience working dogs , my god man 4, one season ? I'm going to bed .

• Like 3

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lost my terrier yesterday, nothing you can do but look to the future or walk away. If you buy a pup from proven lines you won't need any other terriers to enter it, they should go on their own as lo

Don't go the money route mate . Ask on here for someone to help you .New friendship, new stock ,new start .Stay away from adults for sale that are supposed working ,it ain't happening .A gifted dog is

He was six years old, still in his prime. I've plenty of stuff by him, his sister and brother too. There was a litter born to him in Wales a few days before I lost him that's bred as good as they get,

Posted Images

Lost four in one season ? How heavy are you mate , are you working single handed , are you putting your animals into sand? that's beyond awfull, are you out digging every day , sory to say it ,but something's going wrong , are you giving yourself enough room when digging etc , it's slightly beyond bad luck pall, I'm thinking of sending some rabbit feet and a few horse shoes .have you any experience working dogs , my god man 4, one season ? I'm going to bed .

Nice words of comfort there mate, :D

Cheers, D.

you won't lose an inch off your waist band let alone a few dogs in a season,sat in the warm ,dribbling shit from your chops on THL pal.atb dc
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm slimmer than a super model mate and all the rest of it , I think I'd have sat the season out after 3 . I've lost dogs and SOS my buddies but when we were younger and doing things different , only slightly different ,dogs still go but hey I wouldn't continue if things were that bad ... Luck ain't with him . And I don't get all your abbreviations on the end . Shit from chops I do though :) feel sorry for the lad of course . You a prob post me mate I ain't shy .

• Like 1

Lost my terrier yesterday, nothing you can do but look to the future or walk away.

If you buy a pup from proven lines you won't need any other terriers to enter it, they should go on their own as long as you do the ground work first. I'd never look to buy in other people's shit, there's a reason it's for sale !

Do some homework and buy your pup

Saw your post and just wanna say sorry for your lost..if the pic is of your dog he was gorgeous..I have seen a few of your dog's on here and you have really good looking animals..how do they work and what do you work them on mainly? When engaged do they have good hard mouth and do they also locate and bay? Sorry for all the questions I just like the look of your dog's and if they are hard on top of that, we'll I think you got a great package then...thanks and sorry for your lose..

They're no different from any other terriers that do their job, some can be hard but some learn life's lessons and steady up.

Believe me when I say "you're just seeing the weddings and not the funerals" I produce some ugly b*****ds too. The privilege I have by producing them myself is I can hold on too them a little longer to get a better idea what's what.

• Like 1

The two latest dogs I've reared, they've missed their first season but they didn't go without some schooling.

They both marked the first two earths I took them too, the last one very strongly. I was on the phone to a mate and was a split second away from asking him to bring a shovel and collar. It would've been a vixen with cubs so I left her be, she was on a dairy farm so no harm done and there's no rush with the pups.

20160318_161002_zpslzgagigl.jpg

20160318_155952_zpsi6wwxik8.jpg

• Like 8