Bedlington X Whippet For Bushing

grompz

There's cover..and there's tite ass bushers..bramble.. A bigger dog is never gonna be as good as a smaller one..treat ya self to a nice terrier or x and a whip to wait for the bolts..lol

Couldn't agree more.

Can't see a beddy whippet getting where my little Plummer gets. But would be happy to be proved wrong. She flies through the tightest of bramble.

• Like 1

my beddy xwhip was brilliant working cover, bushing,and had a nose like a hound, which was her undoing sadly,as i said on here befor , picked up a scent or pushed something out, it went across a main road and so did she, end of,and we were a fair way from the road, she would follow a scent a very long way.

I havent got any pics gaz wasnt my dog mate.

It would crouch low like a terrier does taking some of its height away if that makes sense. With it been quite racy when it got down low you would be suprised the gaps it would push through.

The facts are that a small lurcher may be as keen to bush and thrash about as a terrier,only one of them will get through thick cover,the other will try its best.

• Like 1

It would crouch low like a terrier does taking some of its height away if that makes sense. With it been quite racy when it got down low you would be suprised the gaps it would push through.

The facts are that a small lurcher may be as keen to bush and thrash about as a terrier,only one of them will get through thick cover,the other will try its best.

I never once said that the beddy x whippet was as good as a terrier through thick cover, thats why i own terriers and not beddy x whippets. What i was saying was the beddy x whippet i saw would get through it maybe a bit slower and at the expense of a few skin tears ears etc but in the end she got the job done just as well as any other bushing dog ive seen.

I never once said that the beddy x whippet was as good as a terrier through thick cover, thats why i own terriers and not beddy x whippets. What i was saying was the beddy x whippet i saw would get through it maybe a bit slower and at the expense of a few skin tears ears etc but in the end she got the job done just as well as any other bushing dog ive seen.

It would not get the job done as well then would it ?,not having a knock mucker just pointing out a basic bushing fact,we all meet in the middle at times.Happy hunting.

It would not get the job done as well then would it ?,not having a knock mucker just pointing out a basic bushing fact,we all meet in the middle at times.Happy hunting.

Why wouldnt it ? As long as the quarry is flushed thats job done, be it in 30 seconds by a smaller dog or 50 seconds by a larger dog the job is done either way.

Why wouldnt it ? As long as the quarry is flushed thats job done, be it in 30 seconds by a smaller dog or 50 seconds by a larger dog the job is done either way.

My Plummer does it in 10 seconds ?

Haha happy hunting fellas.

My Plummer does it in 10 seconds ?

Haha happy hunting fellas.

Lol

Im not going to attempt to learn you how to boil an egg mucker, a rapid follow and flush over a slower follow and slower flush,is often the difference needed betwixt chase and capture,im all for the hunt and chase,at times i wish the mutts to engage,something they are more prone to do if better equipped to do so,20 seconds difference is not a time i could live with.

• Like 1