Well Thats My Season Over

Went out yesterday with the dogs on the way I grabbed the grandads bitch and off we went few hours in and noticed the black bitch missing an hour or so she shows up with a lump out her jaw so put her on the lead and started of back to the car walking a dirt road with the other 4 dogs running around next the terriers and cocker disappeared in a wood with the terriers barking and screaming like mad off took the two lurcher following the terriers few minutes pass with no sign of them witch wouldn't be like the cocker so headed off looking for them maybe 10 15 minutes later I find them with a fox dead as the two lurchers dont really do foxes I can only guess they caught it and the terrier finished him seen the old bitch stand there paw up in the air blood everywhere she rip the whole leg from paw up stopper pad everything gone the younger one is limping but can't find anything on her I'm guessing she's hit something get them all on the lead and off home to clean everyone up what was meant to be a nice quiet walk ended up been a disaster of a day out of 5 dogs only two able to walk properly it the walking wounded . It going to take a while for everyone to be back right so I'm guessing 6 weeks so its me done all the best to everyone for the season .

Nope the fawn bitch done a right job on herself cleaned up and glued her back together the grandads dog just nuts god knows how she done it and the brindle one just sore ya ready for all this rain jig ?

like as if twas a new thing ffs,ive never seen as much rain as this season,