I Am A Man, Outstanding In My Field.

Wet crops!

And yep, stubble turnips. No lambing here till April/May. Just fattening stores at the moment.

you still work your lurchers jai ? I get the feeling your doing more farming than working the lurchers, but nice way to live mate . :thumbs:

Wet crops!

And yep, stubble turnips. No lambing here till April/May. Just fattening stores at the moment.

you still work your lurchers jai ? I get the feeling your doing more farming than working the lurchers, but nice way to live mate . :thumbs:

Only reason i'm not doing much with them mate, is that they both pretty much took themselves out for the whole season, back in October. Finn is now on life long medication and will never work fully again, but is still ok for a bit of a mooch etc. Bree is hopefully now ready to get fit, but has lost a whole season which should have been her year to shine. It's gutting, but that's the way it goes. Fingers crossed she will be firing on all cylinders by next season. Oh, and there is a pup on its way here as well :thumbs:

Been doing a fair bit with other peoples dogs though and had some good days / nights :thumbs:

Don't you worry, i'll never stop working the lurchers, and the best thing about this job is I can take them to work, and have endless ground to mess about on, even if it is pretty harsh on the dogs!

Wet crops!

Only reason i'm not doing much with them mate, is that they both pretty much took themselves out for the whole season, back in October. Finn is now on life long medication and will never work fully again, but is still ok for a bit of a mooch etc. Bree is hopefully now ready to get fit, but has lost a whole season which should have been her year to shine. It's gutting, but that's the way it goes. Fingers crossed she will be firing on all cylinders by next season. Oh, and there is a pup on its way here as well :thumbs:

Been doing a fair bit with other peoples dogs though and had some good days / nights :thumbs:

Don't you worry, i'll never stop working the lurchers, and the best thing about this job is I can take them to work, and have endless ground to mess about on, even if it is pretty harsh on the dogs!

:thumbs: