Cheap Garmin Astro

have you or your mate used that site before. looked at payment methods and its only western union or money gram or wire transfer. these methods are not buyer protected. effectively they could take your money not post and have no come back. great price if its genuine. my mate is after a set so some info if you used the site be great

have you or your mate used that site before. looked at payment methods and its only western union or money gram or wire transfer. these methods are not buyer protected. effectively they could take your money not post and have no come back. great price if its genuine. my mate is after a set so some info if you used the site be great

No Paul I haven't used the site or a mate.i didn't look at the payment methods.i just assumed that they would take credit card or Paypal.

It is a great price though.

Hi Paul just looked on there site under payment options.it says for small amount requests you can use your credit card to dispurse your order.so you would be covered against being ripped off.

what ever any of you lads do don't buy from this site it's a big scam from what little reading I've done
Hi BL I had a look online for reviews of the company but couldn't find anything decent.

Have you found bad reviews ?

what ever any of you lads do don't buy from this site it's a big scam from what little reading I've done
Hi BL I had a look online for reviews of the company but couldn't find anything decent.

Have you found bad reviews ?

http://www.techguylabs.com/episodes/1144/buyforsalecheapcom-legit-place-buy-electronics

http://www.scambook.com/search/reports?search=uggssalecheapus&sort=date

Edited by BIGLURKS

Every site I've been on about them says it's a scam website there is no real fixed address either all the addresses are in China and so many folk saying never actually receive anything or getting there money back a mother one as well

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/wwwbuyforsalecheapcom-the-seller-didnrsquot-provide-info-and-after-that-he-lies-about-their-busy-time-c737199.html

Edited by BIGLURKS

Just read all the comments definitely dodgy as feck BL

Could a mod delete the thread please.

I dont want anyone being ripped off.for a link I put up.

some things too good too be true lol when I seen the prices I was dam near tempted too for the alpha with 3 collars thx f**k I dint