Never Been So Pleased To Catch 2 Rabbits!

As some of you know i've been in Ireland the last few weeks hunting. I've had a great time with some very generous people but for a variety of reasons have blanked on every trip...

... until now!

I really came here to do daytime stuff but as thats not going so well i finally bit the bullet and took the lurcher out on the lamp in a few fields behing where im staying. The weather was crap, still and light, but i persevered and found a few runs and the bitch caught two.

I've never been so pleased about a couple of bunnies!

• Like 8

As some of you know i've been in Ireland the last few weeks hunting. I've had a great time with some very generous people but for a variety of reasons have blanked on every trip...

... until now!

I really came here to do daytime stuff but as thats not going so well i finally bit the bullet and took the lurcher out on the lamp in a few fields behing where im staying. The weather was crap, still and light, but i persevered and found a few runs and the bitch caught two.

bout fukin time lol.them locals are a dead loss to ye :laugh: .. :icon_redface:

• Like 1

... until now!

haven't been there since 06, then there was everything everywhere, been quite a few times, it used to be brilliant

hope it gets better for you, the weather rotten mostly everywhere.