Taken A While..

That's a smashing looking dog that Gaz,plenty of substance about it..much heavier & stronger all round but they have similar markings..mine is a proper snake head..never seen a dog with such a small head lol..

PSX_20160108_210426_zpsejy45i9p.jpg

That's a belting pic Andy. He doesn't look much lighter built than my bitch in that photo...

66BC020D-97C3-4378-887E-E371F9FE92A9_zps

And I don't think his head looks too small, he looks just right to me matey ??

Great pics as per usual Andy! Always nice to see how you and the dogs are getting on! ATB

Hey up buddy,hope all's good? You know me i will appear again over on that other site sometime soon haha,im always back & forth ?

Great pics as per usual Andy! Always nice to see how you and the dogs are getting on! ATB

Hey up buddy,hope all's good? You know me i will appear again over on that other site sometime soon haha,im always back & forth ?
Haha! All is well mate. I've still got 3-4 weeks to push until I'm home, so I've got plenty of time to keep tracking your adventures on the range of sites you're on! ???
  • Like 1

Livin' the dream.... :victory:

I'm gonna have to get some t-shirts printed with a lurcher on and that phrase and start selling them,could see me being a millionaire this time next year haha..Livin'the Dream there's the title of your next book lol

Anyways fetch your picture taker up this way one day over next week or two,will take you for a wander up the mountains if you think you can hack a slog ..it's not like what your used to walking on though,biggest obstacle you encounter is a f***ing mole hill!! Anyways see these regular enough,you might strike lucky and get some good wildlife pics?

PSX_20151025_125330_zpsk5i2nufr.jpg

• Like 5

I'm gonna have to get some t-shirts printed with a lurcher on and that phrase and start selling them,could see me being a millionaire this time next year haha..Livin'the Dream there's the title of your next book lol

Anyways fetch your picture taker up this way one day over next week or two,will take you for a wander up the mountains if you think you can hack a slog ..it's not like what your used to walking on though,biggest obstacle you encounter is a f***ing mole hill!! Anyways see these regular enough,you might strike lucky and get some good wildlife pics?

nicely cropped :thumbs:

I'm sick of waiting for you to catch up, loitering behind huffing and puffing... :tongue2: You want to lose a few lb's...... :D

• Like 1

I'm sick of waiting for you to catch up, loitering behind huffing and puffing... :tongue2: You want to lose a few lb's...... :D
i know what you mean, he's always miles behind. Haha
  • Like 1