A Good Night For It

sure is windy out there mot much about tho had a look on some new land just gate lamping dident bother with the bunnies as she can play up abit on them and thats not ideal on land i dont know ,,,but 1 shot at and 1 retrieved for me young pup they sure are shifting,,sorry no pics tonight left me camera at home

4minutes plus on the lamp lol you need a new watch or a better dog lol

thats your opinion katchum shes killed others is seconds,,but on a big open spring wheat field with no hedge for the dog to bounce it off to get it running in circles like most will on paddocks there no easy kill expecily for a 11 month old pup,some fully grown in winter will run near as well as they will in the day yes people are right some are very easy to kill on the lamp but not all of them he was flying,and again i dont mind to slip a dog she was sent of from about 150 yd

one shot one retrived for my pup tonight did give her a rabbit slip but she just missed him,pup ran well only little problem im haveing is she is very soft mouthed lads she turnt a say 90 second run in too a close to 2.5 min run as she caught him and let him go after about 10 second when she tried for a better grip she so soft mouthed it dosent effect them being picked up and then she had to run him for close to another minute untill she picked him up again on cover as she works alot better round cover and doesent seem to strike mid field she will gear up just before cover,,it happens quite often and shes dropped a few on the hedges and they have got away how can i toughen up her grip