Fao Clive

Looks like I'm gunna have some puntages very soon regardless of what they cost me.

Looking forward to getting them out in the field and doing an honest review up against the Talpex.

Give it a rest buddy.....Life's too short. :thumbs:

And, besides, let try keep this little trapping section hassle free.... :victory:

• Like 6

one gets what one wants regardless, least your lad will do ok out of it.

only way I can get my hands on them due to your child like rant that had no substance whatsoever.so I'll do as always and get what I need regardless of the cost.

treble quadruple who cares.

bryn27, is this really needed, thought you agreed to draw a line under this debacle and do what we do best! Helping others out.

You can do an honest review, but think you will find they are a great extra tool in the box, fantastic in public areas where covert trapping needed.

Clive has done us all a big service, introducing us to these traps

Hail Clive Hail Clive Hail Clive :boogy::boogy::boogy:

• Like 1

bryn27, is this really needed, thought you agreed to draw a line under this debacle and do what we do best! Helping others out.

You can do an honest review, but think you will find they are a great extra tool in the box, fantastic in public areas where covert trapping needed.

Torchey started it. I walk in his shadow.

All done and looking forward to the delivery van, Clive don't spit the dummy out if I don't like them lol.

just joking I'm looking forward to giving them a go, got to be better than the no mole alternative.

Edited by bryn27

Torchey started it. I walk in his shadow.

you got yours cheap lol.