My son has spent the last two years developing the 2016 model. for ford Australia like every car /ute /suv. they are built the best they can be for the price. Australia is the home of the mid size ute every write up Ive read about the new model ford ranger 3.2 Auto is the pic of the heard. Remember we use our 4x4s for what they are meant for not just a bit of wet grass and sloppy for gate ways.

http://www.ford-ranger-forum-uk.co.uk/

There is the link.

How many miles has yours done? The chassis on mine is a bit rusty but not that bad yet, planning on taking the tub off cleaning it all up etc.

Thanks Glyn and mines on about 130,000,got a little worn egnition barrel problem to sort out but got a pro mechanic who lives opposite me so it'll be a cheap fix and i don't have to stand out n the cold to do it either :D ..But better fuel return than my forester gave and comfy to drive for sure and like i say i didn't pay silly for it so if it's no good for me i might even make a few quid on it :thumbs:

My son has spent the last two years developing the 2016 model. for ford Australia like every car /ute /suv. they are built the best they can be for the price. Australia is the home of the mid size ute every write up Ive read about the new model ford ranger 3.2 Auto is the pic of the heard. Remember we use our 4x4s for what they are meant for not just a bit of wet grass and sloppy for gate ways.

I got one a couple of weeks ago, sits happy at 90 on the motorway, pulls better than a train (I tow 3.5 ton on a daily basis and this is as good if not better than my Range Rover was), it's comf, easy to drive and the interior is actually better than I expected, down side, you can tell it's not a high budget built motor, and skippy on the back end till loaded, but I have done 1k in four days now and loving it more every day Edited by Rabid
  • Like 2

I got one a couple of weeks ago, sits happy at 90 on the motorway, pulls better than a train (I tow 3.5 ton on a daily basis and this is as good if not better than my Range Rover was), it's comf, easy to drive and the interior is actually better than I expected, down side, you can tell it's not a high budget built motor, and skippy on the back end till loaded, but I have done 1k in four days now and loving it more every day

Taking it easy with then mate :D , but liking mine more every day also :thumbs: and i even fixed my little problem with a blob of super glue,so deffo cheap to fix as well :laugh: ...

• Like 1

I got one a couple of weeks ago, sits happy at 90 on the motorway, pulls better than a train (I tow 3.5 ton on a daily basis and this is as good if not better than my Range Rover was), it's comf, easy to drive and the interior is actually better than I expected, down side, you can tell it's not a high budget built motor, and skippy on the back end till loaded, but I have done 1k in four days now and loving it more every day

Taking it easy with then mate :D , but liking mine more every day also :thumbs: and i even fixed my little problem with a blob of super glue,so deffo cheap to fix as well :laugh: ...

Tbh, I don't go everywhere at 90, but on a fair road it's so easy to do in the new ones. I bought this truck to work, and that's exactly what it is doing

• Like 2