Dog licence's

tell mr brown of your idea mate hell love it more revenue from the likes of us thats got to go down well with them boys,vote them out(it aint a bad idea though).

maybe they could put some extra tax on dog food or leads and collars........... :hmm:

No seriously I was just thinking of a way to stop dick heads getting dangerous dogs mainly, but yes it seems quite a tall order for a government that cant even look after 25,000,000 peoples personal details what a bunch of muppets and lend christ knows how many billions of pounds of tax payers money to someone who is obviously no good with money :censored:

Edited by leegreen

:no: As someone has already said, theres already far too much restriction and beurocracy in this shithole country. Would you feel happy if you lost your job and couldnt afford to keep your dog due to the government essentially taxing you to keep him? Its just another thing that would go up in price every year but the money not get spent on anything thats of use to the people paying it.
I dont think it would make a difference , people will still treat animals poorly even if they pay a fortune for them & have to have a licence sadly :(

Yes licence avoidance will always happen but it also makes things difficult for the uneducated dog owners and maybe it would minimise dog attacks and at least give the authorities some power to do something about it.

Do you remember licences at I think seven and six or something like that (f--k and I am only 39)

wernt they 37 & half pence or some such amount :laugh: i only just remember shillings & ten bobs & i am older that you , it seems the sort of people who neglect through ignorence are usually adults & have multi species households , you know what i mean cats mainly & they allow them to breed through ignorence , creating a massive problem with kittens who then breed etc, flea infested places , so any dogs in that household arnt going to have much of a life i shouldnt think

Animal collectors , thats the phrase i think :laugh:

Showing your age now Kay :clapper: your spot on the last time we had dog licences in this country,they were 371/2p I remember trying to buy one,and the woman at the post office didn't even know where they kept them. :clapper:

I dont know why but i always remember things like that :laugh: