New To Air Rifle Shooting - Springer Of Choice ?

It's a fettled 99 anyway though ain't it? So nowt to stop you fettling your own?

It's a fettled 99 anyway though ain't it? So nowt to stop you fettling your own?

Screw cut barrel ,re-crown barrell , mod which is so quite , trigger been polished then all the other internal work and a SC700 stock all for £475 posted

I don;t think thats to bad

That's not too bad, didn't know it came in a different stock tbh depends how much you want a .177. Never played with a 99 so can't really comment on fettling but I'm pressuming they only do .22 due to the compression chamber being so small it doesn't leave you Much to play with.

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Steve, Shooting tin cans 40 years ago with the man`s calibre .22 - yep, i know where you are coming from mate , boy has this sport come on since then. You`ll nee

Hi guys,   I'm totally new to site & a complete 'virgin' to air rifle shooting, but looking to get into it, primarily for the hunting side of things, rabbit/pigeons/hare etc...So having trawled

Good choice 97 feels heavy at first but if you stick with it you will be rewarded. The 95 is mid light weight and is creamy to use and very pointable around the barns. I have found them both to be gr