To Be Or Not To Be? The Webley Patriot .25

Well, much as it pains me I can't find a good reason to keep the new .25 Webley patriot FAC. I`ve been getting on so well with the 1417 Anschutz .22lr the Webley has only been out twice since I bought it new earlier this year. The range which I would use it on live quarry (sub 50yds) is the same as my HW100s so I can't find that reason for its place in the cabinet! Unless a good reason to keep pops up its going for £200 with a tin of H&N FTT 19.91gr and 100 H&N Baracuda .25 Cal, 31.02 Grains. (chrono with the 31.02gr - it's runs at a constant 30.2ft-lbs)

Have you tried rws z langs in the 1417 David ? I use them in mine and find them accurate out to 50 yards with a bit more energy than your patriot. So if you do sell it, you might find that these do what the patriot does anyway. Just a thought...might help you to decide?

I`ve no need at the mo as everything is around 80yds, but I have given them thought and may pick up 50 next time I'm at the gun store. I love the idea of the FAC Patriot more than the rifle i guess? But single shot @10lb 2oz with a small 32mm scope and the Anschutz coming in just @ 7lb 8oz with a 10 shot mag and 50mm scope gives the keeping of the Patriot even more question?