4x4 insurance

which ever company you go for......still ask for discount,....

get your best quote...

phone someone else up and knock out the speil...

i.e if you can get the price right you'll do a deal today.....when they say this is the best price lets say £1000 (which may be cheaper than your best quote) say i was looking to spend around £900

they will probably say sorry that the best we can do

you say im happy with your company, im happy with you,...its just the price...lets get the price right and i'll sign up today etc etc it works, just keep asking

valentino

I am 34 and had my Navara through Budget last year at £280, the renewal has come this morning for £562. F*ckin rip off, I shall be calling them this afternoon to find out why. I've gone from parking it on the road in a ok area to living in the sticks and parking it in a locked garage, guess i'll be shopping around...................

I am 34 and had my Navara through Budget last year at £280, the renewal has come this morning for £562. F*ckin rip off, I shall be calling them this afternoon to find out why. I've gone from parking it on the road in a ok area to living in the sticks and parking it in a locked garage, guess i'll be shopping around...................

About 10 years ago Simon I moved just on the outskirts of Norfolk/Lincolnshire in Bandit Territory this side of Sutton Bridge. things had to be changed over from the shotty Certificate from the Norfolk Police to Lincolnshire Police! the biggest shock came when I contacted the Insurance company about my change of address, as soon as I gave them my new postcode my Insurance went up about over £200 :blink:.

Apparantly this was classed as a high risk area with many Car thefts! after living their for a year I could see why. there wasn't a month go by when at least one car wasn't burnt out near by, we even had our Motor knicked to do the local shop over, I'm not saying you live in Bandit Land mate ;) but I think they base the Insurance on thefts in the area? It could be there's been alot of Motors knicked in the area latley, either way mate I would now shop around...

Jasper

I know what you're saying mate but where I lived couldn't come any more Rural!! I was situated in Walpole x keys right near the lighthouse near Sutton Bridge. we moved there for the peace and quiet but the Pikeys was knicking everything that wasn't bolted down, joy rideing back then was a big part of there evening :blink:.....