Islamic Pop Group. Lol

The vids originally title was African Muslim migrant but I couldn't find that one and for the record I don't have a problem with non Muslim black or white only mohammedans ...

Im muslim too.

shame

Its a shame that english people sold their belief to middleastern religion , couldnt come with one. Should be hammer of idon on England flag not red cross. Its jihad flag.

• 4 weeks later...

The vids originally title was African Muslim migrant but I couldn't find that one and for the record I don't have a problem with non Muslim black or white only mohammedans ...

Im muslim too.

I sorry to hear that, god bless you and may he make you well again

im muslim culturally, but i dont believe in the God part.

Im sorry to hear you believe in mythical Gods, may mental hospital institution make you well again. they actually exist and do make people well everyday, unlike your God

• Like 2

Im muslim too.

I sorry to hear that, god bless you and may he make you well again

im muslim culturally, but i dont believe in the God part.

Im sorry to hear you believe in mythical Gods, may mental hospital institution make you well again. they actually exist and do make people well everyday, unlike your God

"Im sorry to hear you believe in mythical Gods, may mental hospital institution make you well again. they actually exist and do make people well everyday, unlike your God"

:laugh: