Advice Needed

Hello people I'm in need of some help I'm trying to get back into this game after a couple of years break due to serving queen and country in armed forces. Obviously new products appear and things like that I'm looking for the best place to purchase some new purse nets in the Yorkshire area. and what is the best material now? I always use to use hemp myself but I hear spun nylon is the thing to have these days. Any help is appreciated

Hello people I'm in need of some help I'm trying to get back into this game after a couple of years break due to serving queen and country in armed forces. Obviously new products appear and things like that I'm looking for the best place to purchase some new purse nets in the Yorkshire area. and what is the best material now? I always use to use hemp myself but I hear spun nylon is the thing to have these days. Any help is appreciated

If I was going to buy a complete set of new nets Id go for braided nylon, its a brilliant material, doesn't pick up loads of twigs and crap and is nice and easy to handle. Spun poly would come a very close second for me, comes in bright colours which makes them hard to lose.

• Like 1

If I was going to buy a complete set of new nets Id go for braided nylon, its a brilliant material, doesn't pick up loads of twigs and crap and is nice and easy to handle. Spun poly would come a very close second for me, comes in bright colours which makes them hard to lose.
Agreed, they are the one's I got.

Atb

Andy Kelly's nets off here are great nets. Nelson also on here his quick sets are first class.

Pie-eater do you know any body who does these braided nylon nets. I'm just back into this game like I say so I'm abit out of touch with who has the best nets and things

Id imagine any of the net makers would do you some in braided nylon, sure Ive heard that threelander does braided nylon and he has a reputation as a good net maker.

Pie-eater do you know any body who does these braided nylon nets. I'm just back into this game like I say so I'm abit out of touch with who has the best nets and things

Id imagine any of the net makers would do you some in braided nylon, sure Ive heard that threelander does braided nylon and he has a reputation as a good net maker.
Yes threelander does braided nylon, I purchased some off him and ended up replacing all my nets with braided nylon.

Atb

• Like 1