Good Torch

Ive probably got a collection of about 8 or so LED torches Ive built up over the years after lots of research on each one, ranging from £10 to about £100 each in price, some will fit in your pocket some wont, this one http://www.airyear.com/jacob-a60-cree-q5-3mode-310lm-white-led-flashlight-with-strap-black-1-x-18650-p-181805.html?zenid=61cd78a618340ae4e86de9bd3a8e2421

Is probably the cheapest I bough, fits in your pocket and has a really impressive beam, really good throw, does have a bit of spill, which is up to you if thats good or not but the spot is brilliant, fits in a reasonable sized pocket, I probably use it the most out of all of mine, because of convenience and also how good it is.

I would definitely say its worth getting, anything you can fit in your pocket your going to struggle compared to the bigger lamps on throw as its the reflector that really makes the difference but I am always impressed with this whenever I switch it on.

It even gives the LED's with a aspherical lenses a run for there money on throw.

You can also easily carry a couple 18650 batteries in you pocket as spares when out, there a bit bigger than AA, (it takes one 18650) you would need to take the battery out to charge it but that only involves unscrewing the end and it slides right out.

Edited by driller killer