Thanks for looking and comments. I tried to mix them up a bit.

Kay whats happened to you. You used to post a picture a day once along with a few others like Hannah4181 and Darcy if I remember. It was all your pictures that got me into photography that and going out with the dogs for walks in the countryside which again is down to THL.

I still post the odd photo ... people dont look at them now. seen it all I guess so it seems pointless sticking stuff up on here tbh

I agree with Pinnacle your pictures were always interesting Kay put more up, I've seen some of your FB stuff and you have a good eye for a picture....get posting woman :tongue2:

• Like 2

Kay whats happened to you. You used to post a picture a day once along with a few others like Hannah4181 and Darcy if I remember. It was all your pictures that got me into photography that and going out with the dogs for walks in the countryside which again is down to THL.

I still post the odd photo ... people dont look at them now. seen it all I guess so it seems pointless sticking stuff up on here tbh

I agree with Pinnacle your pictures were always interesting Kay put more up, I've seen some of your FB stuff and you have a good eye for a picture....get posting woman :tongue2:

I am getting out a bit more now the weathers cooler ... so I will stick a few up when i take some pics :thumbs:

• Like 2

I am getting out a bit more now the weathers cooler ... so I will stick a few up when i take some pics :thumbs:

Look forward to them

Lazy lurcher shot to get you in the mood

21649954732_13186bc3d7_c.jpg

8 by Martin Billard, on Flickr