Sign in to follow this  
Stud dog

Pup

Well put this on here see if anyone will give her a good home black lurcher pup bitch needs a good home I got her because a mate told me about a lad going to dump her she follows me all over garden an wants to please shes about 10 weeks give our take a week anyone intrested pm me cheers

Edited by Stud dog
  • Like 1

Wish I had 10 week old that followed me instead of f***ing me aff hope you kicked boy in the baws what a c**t good luck mate hope she goes to good home well done for taking her in proud of you mate !

Edited by Hunting loon
  • Like 1

Cheers lads forgot to mention that ive jabbed the pup an shes been wormed cheer for kind coments lads. I would like to keep intouch with who ever takes her on there will be alittle fee but no silly price like I say shes there if anyone is looking for a pup thanks

Edited by Stud dog
  • Like 1

Cheers NL its the pup I told you about bud shes a little beauty just a shame ive got my pup of my bullwhippet on at moment our she wouldn't need a home

Iv got the sister to this pup and its been house trained with in a few days and there smart as f**k. This is my 4th pup that iv had and by far the easiest to get on with. Switched on is an understatment. Whoever has it id like to see how it gets on in the future because iv got high hopes for mine.

Cheers blake bud the bitch as gone now ill keep you updated on the male pup them two pups couldnt wish for better homes they will wont for nothing cheers guys

• Like 1