Where To Get Atn X-Sight In The Uk? (Or From Usa?)

Hi guys,

What (and where) is the cheapest place to buy the ATN X-sight in the UK, either the 3x or the 5x model.

My partner is also going out to the USA at the end of this month so i was going to see if she could pick one up and bring it back for me, but are there any export/import restrictions on night vision scopes etc...?

Many thanks

In all honesty I'd give the ATN x-sight a wide berth as far as night vision goes there pants!

Try a Yukon Photon XT they don't have as many gimmicky features but there cheaper and a better night vision device than an x-sight.

got both yukon photons tryed and tested for £420 u cant go wrong shot over 180 rabbits in 2 weeks ( 4 outings ) spot the rabbits with LF lamp knock it off rabbits just sit there riged the photon up to a little screen so who ever is driving can see the rabbits been shot :thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by archiekale
  • Like 1

In all honesty I'd give the ATN x-sight a wide berth as far as night vision goes there pants!

Try a Yukon Photon XT they don't have as many gimmicky features but there cheaper and a better night vision device than an x-sight.

got to agree with this,

total pants, if you can afford it get a drone,

bob.