Sign in to follow this  
merrill

Terrier Or Terrier X Whippet Any Age

As above do wanted for a pet for an old fella ie failed worker or some thing.

a1 home offerd don't mind paying preferable as close to spalding lincs as possible but don't mind traveling must be good with other dogs as him and his friends have walks out together and don't want no fighting pm or comment

ive got a whippet bitch here mate, lovely dog good worker. I need her gone as we have moved to country and she is off hunting slightest chance she gets, I can let other dogs out around ground to exercise but have to keep her on lead, its doing my head in and hers

ive got a whippet bitch here mate, lovely dog good worker. I need her gone as we have moved to country and she is off hunting slightest chance she gets, I can let other dogs out around ground to exercise but have to keep her on lead, its doing my head in and hers

That's not the 4 yr old one on preloved is it?

Hi pal I've got a patterdale dog 12 months old excellent temperament not a bad bone in its body good with children and other dogs I just haven't the kennel space £ 100 I'm in Bolton it might be a bit far for you though.

Bolton is a bit far pal but I'll ask the man tomorrow sory for late reply but been flat out with work john harries very kind offer mate but don't think it best if dog likes to hunt up don't want the poor fella on a all night hunt but very good of you had a lot of pm which I'm now going to reply to and read cheers all hope can find the old fella some thing will have a1 home plenty of exercise good indoor living and want for nothing

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this