Please Read

I've got a mate who makes them for me when I need some. Alot of my ferreting is hedgerows so I try to use long nets and stop nets through the hedge to reduce noise trampling over the burrows putting purse nets on and let the dog roam mopping them up as the rabbis pop out.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi mate, good little advert of yourself. You didn't by any chance go Moulton College? I did the same course at Moulton college 7 years ago, started up a small round of maintenance jobs on days off and

Thank you chicken_man! Appreciate the comment

You sound very employable on paper mate but I've always said you learn more hands on the job but I hope it all goes well for you mate while you are young,good luck and like said try a few doors then g

That's good going, if your looking for a larger long net I would recommend two fifty yard over length of hundred or two twenty five rather than fifty alot more versatile when ferreting. The best nets I have are five yard stop nets! Great bits of kit! So much more enjoyable and easier ferreting with a dog, some days I would have come home with an empty carrier if it wasn't for the dog.

Yeah I'll consider that when i can afford to get one, may be a while until I get another long net just applied for my shotgun so waiting for that to come back

Yeah dogs are brilliant I go out occasionally with a guy who has a Lurcher and it's enjoyable watching the chase