Princess Bed

If this isnt allowed feel free to delete. My dad has built princess bed and has asked me to sell it for him. Ive put it on eBay for him. First time in ages I've sold anything so anything u notice wrong with the ad or anything to spruce it up let me know. I'm quite proud of what he's done

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=252068266325&globalID=EBAY-GB&alt=web

• Like 2

we paid well half that price for a shop bought shitty princess bed that was never worth the price tbh, but what can you do if you have a daughter, treat her like a princess lol if I had another daughter young enough id buy it, and not think twice about it

ive seen some for 1k plus. They are bigger tho. Just hope it sells. Gives my dad something to do now hese retired

Unfortunately my girl isn't into princess stuff anymore but if she was I'd snap it up...like been said store bought ones are shite and mass produced this looks like he's enjoyed every minit of building it

Ye he loves it in his shed. He ruined his back falling through a loft hatch in work a few years ago. Then the pins in his ankle failed so he was out of action with that. His other ankle has gone now so hese pretty f****d these days with pain . If i can create something where his hobby earn him money then it might keep him from liying on the sofa with his dog watching discovery chanell