My Pure Saluki

f**k off riodog you muppet I just said I'm not going to sell it and if I did it will be a pet home and desertbreed I brought it as it hadn't even seen a rabbit yet it was watching the lamp from the first time I put it on and took of as soon as I slipped even tho she wasn't pulling I was out with someone that's been into running dogs for 40 years they also said this bitch has defiantly been run but anyway I'm going to keep her off the lamp and give her another chance in a few months

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sister to yours pal  

Playing with her half brother in the stubbles

far to many dogs been past about these days i recon best if some folk just get a budgi . its plain to me alot of folk just havnt got it with dogs!!.

Posted Images

f**k off riodog you muppet I just said I'm not going to sell it and if I did it will be a pet home and desertbreed I brought it as it hadn't even seen a rabbit yet it was watching the lamp from the first time I put it on and took of as soon as I slipped even tho she wasn't pulling I was out with someone that's been into running dogs for 40 years they also said this bitch has defiantly been run but anyway I'm going to keep her off the lamp and give her another chance in a few months

dont swear at me theres a good lad no need for it it upsets me i wont be able to sleep now :laugh:

• Like 1

If it's good advice you want pack the bitch away until end of season let her grow out properly and find her feet or real just let her tag along on mooching days Once end of season comes give her a few nights on the lamp then try too finish her on a high a k sea fur the summer and get her ready for for next year then try her fur real

Rome weren't built in a day pal nor will this bitch be but she could easily be ruined in a day I don't think the lads lied too you he spoken too both Daz n my pal tommy quite a bit over the time he has owned her but even if he has she young enough too turn around which would be too your gain

Nobody no matter how long they worked dogs can tell exactly what a pup done or not done had the seamen seen her on the previous night he wpuldvodvsaiscshevwas great being youse where told she never ran before plying at cover summat a morbid pups do learning the beam shows how green she is IMHO obviously not ran one in the day

Likesay it's very early too write her off but if your hearts not in it sell her too someone whose heart is in it but you bought her as unran so why be surprised at mistakes?

Is she for sale now or not?

• Like 1

Like I said I thought she had been out before because she was watching the beam straight away even befor I put it on a rabbit the bitch has seen rabbits there's no two ways about it the first day I took her out she was prowling the field watching the edges ect she picked up on a rabbit straight away ran it down the hedge the rabbit turn into the hedge the dog ran past were it went in and carried on running for no reason for about 100yd and no she is not for sale I'm just going to give her some time like advised and see how she gets on

Am pleased you keeping her pal ? given time she will progress for sure ? I sent you my number gimme a bell or pm me your number we have bit chat about her

Daz tell you I told everyone who bought one that they not this winters dog by a long chalk patience the key to em pal likesay call anytime you like ?

If that had been mine I would walked it on a lead for a week maybe 2 before I let it off lead to make sure it wouldn't feck off,then I would been checking stock breaking ,recall etc,then I might of tried it out Christmas time on rabbits,

Next year would been its year,sometimes these Salukis can be bit immature ,even if they have a high prey drive.

• Like 1

I'm not selling the dog on and who are you calling a c**t? What's your name w.k I'll be at west midd game fair if u want to meet with your big mouth is said loads of times I'm not selling the dog and if I did it wouldn't be to another dog man so stop playing your mouth after you've seen it said I'm not going to sell it

Run around your local park with a rabbit skin everyday f the next 6 mnth sound like dat wud do the trick!!! Some are born [BANNED TEXT] drive n heart some arnt just the way it goes at ten mnth I wud think it. Wud show if it wnted it or not???????

Take up the Pike Fishing through the winter and just let the pup be a pup, get a good bond, iron out any training/obedience issues and come march she be ready for few softer hares, as Artic said next season is the acid test for these pups, infact any pup same sort of age regardless of breeding will be the same, far to many think good dogs are just born, takes a hell of alot of time and effort and with these types endless patience is key

Run around your local park with a rabbit skin everyday f the next 6 mnth sound like dat wud do the trick!!! Some are born [bANNED TEXT] drive n heart some arnt just the way it goes at ten mnth I wud think it. Wud show if it wnted it or not???????

unbelievable .only on the THL one couldnt make it up

• Like 4

shes switched on gaz and like i said she not puppy like at all in the way she acts or the way she looks (gangaly legs ect) no one believes me when i tell them how old she is,the lads ovsly tried her and been running her hard and realized he don't want her i thought she was watching the lamp abit quickly i asked him multiple times if hes tried her he said no like i say shes stopping at cover and i wouldn't say theirs much chance of her getting out of it its not like she only stops at thick cover she will literally stop at a few nettles and hardly any drive in her,

stopping at cover ,no wonder when shes not even killed any thing yet and your taking her out on the moon in august .

• Like 1

leave her till march find it a leveret or two if you can. don't think about lamping till its started day time otherwise it will be certain to stop at cover. pures mature slower than crosses so be patient if you can. if not let someone have it who is for her sake. atb two crows.

• Like 1