Few Pics...

Even if there pups gas. ..u no ur own pup...better out doors than stuck in kennel..ull get a feel for ur pup more out..up here we don't have to worry too much about summer heat....having said that plenty non per whippets run races in blistering heat down south ...those racers know how to keep them cool and so does many many lurcher men...ull just keep doing what ur doing...forget what the women say u know ur own dogs best as every dog is different. ..and if u make mistakes that's how we all learnpost-53576-0-35937200-1439253209_thumb.jpg

post-53576-0-53965800-1439252961_thumb.png

post-53576-0-80466600-1439253090_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 3

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

NO I HAVE SAMSUNG. .U might have to download it..I got mate to do it for me...its good as I thought where a mile and half was where i walked for years ...was actually just a mile ...and it keeps records of ur workout

Edited by MR RABBIT

When out with my very younger brother...The sign behind him is the international cycle network route ..so if your lucky enough to live on east coast these cycle paths go from very north Scotland to London. ..very handy and for all to use to bike dogs....

post-53576-0-36665700-1439255802_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR RABBIT

Snapper you like to see the dogs tucking into their grub don't you...A68FCD97-4FE8-44B6-AF1E-C326F069CCD2_zps

Funks sake gaz everybody knows you can't feed raw to a pup ... They have to be at least 14 months old lol .........

Snapper you like to see the dogs tucking into their grub don't you...A68FCD97-4FE8-44B6-AF1E-C326F069CCD2_zps

Funks sake gaz everybody knows you can't feed raw to a pup ... They have to be at least 14 months old lol .........

Oh no. I'm rubbish at this dog malarky ???

Oh no. I'm rubbish at this dog malarky

Listen just don't do anything with it until it's 14 months old then you can do what you want .......

Listen just don't do anything with it until it's 14 months old then you can do what you want .......

Ok ok. I've got it. They are both going up the kennel and that's where they will stay ?

Ok ok. I've got it. They are both going up the kennel and that's where they will stay

gaz I cant be arsed makeing this in to 40 page thread. if youre that confident in youre dogI will come down with 1 my dogs on my own and we will let the dogs do the talking your just a loadmouth who wont back it up .bring ye mate crackers if you want if you need some one to hold you're hand , ile come on my own

alrite fat head I recon yore a bit Michael barrymore ye big nibbler