Few Pics...

My post seems of gone. Snapper you are nothing but a total prick. And a messer. For f**k sake I do everything better than you lol. What you pick up dog shit on a small shovel better than gaz. It's c**ts like you that wreck the dog game. Sprouting total bollocks and shit a good smack in the mouth you need boy. And I'm in Wales if I was near you and you came on to me I would lay you out you total prick. It's like being in school arguing my uncles in the army d my auntie makes a wicked bacon butty. You full on pri k.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

My post seems of gone. Snapper you are nothing but a total prick. And a messer. For f**k sake I do everything better than you lol. What you pick up dog shit on a small shovel better than gaz. It's c**ts like you that wreck the dog game. Sprouting total bollocks and shit a good smack in the mouth you need boy. And I'm in Wales if I was near you and you came on to me I would lay you out you total prick. It's like being in school arguing my uncles in the army d my auntie makes a wicked bacon butty. You full on pri k.

Hahaha that's just made me laugh out loud.

I hope so gaz. The lads. Total prick end of

thats comeing from the 1 eyed man , ile poke youre other eye out ye blind prick

I hope so gaz. The lads. Total prick end of
fuking king go and have a shit you fecin little vagrant

Lol calm down snapper lad.

Sooner or later you're gonna upset the wrong one or say something to someone who won't just laugh it off.

You can't work your dogs from a hospital bed fella.

lol any one got a problem with me they can come see me am not a shit house ,

Move on kids move on

I know its boring now
it was boaring when I 1st said it snaps but this is really boaring now ffs just move on
Gaffer you love this type of bollocks more than anyone. You're always bang in the middle of it and then say you're bored of it. Lol