How Much Is This Guy Getting Paid

What do you mean by upper class hunting Delboy ?

You're as ignorant as those who want hunting banned purely for class reasons.

If you were ever involved with a hunt you'd know that the vast majority are working class Joe Soaps who work hard to pay for their hunting. In fact I always found that the ones with posh accents who looked down their noses at you were usually the ones who hadn't the arse in their trousers.

It's bad enough that hunting was restricted in the UK purely because that b*****d Blair wanted to upset the so called toffs, not because he cared about animals, but it's bad when so called hunters also make the same comparisons.

Like I say to anti's when they try to force their opinions on me, educate yourself and learn about the subject and only then make your assumptions.

Bang on!

Is he a toff yes .a liar yes .a tout yes .trying fcuk it for everyone yes.will people listen yes .will the average tick on facefook ever that shows off become a born again no.will he bring others down with him no.is he lying no just bein a tick .will people listen maybe I believe what I see and not what i read what's wrote in papers is 90% crap the rest is a jigsaw picked up from who'll ever talk they try put together to get a stori.if any one has bin in a tabloid newspaper for wrong things which guess there is myself included. know the bullshit they write about you.which leaves small minded people thinking tjmt

What do you mean by upper class hunting Delboy ?

You're as ignorant as those who want hunting banned purely for class reasons.

If you were ever involved with a hunt you'd know that the vast majority are working class Joe Soaps who work hard to pay for their hunting. In fact I always found that the ones with posh accents who looked down their noses at you were usually the ones who hadn't the arse in their trousers.

It's bad enough that hunting was restricted in the UK purely because that b*****d Blair wanted to upset the so called toffs, not because he cared about animals, but it's bad when so called hunters also make the same comparisons.

Like I say to anti's when they try to force their opinions on me, educate yourself and learn about the subject and only then make your assumptions.

words are prob arse ways but he's still forking it up an talking shite