• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That says it all really

Lol here we go again .........

Look, if you cannot see that the pup is too thin you shouldn't have dogs. I'm only thinking of the dogs welfare. And three meals a day of gain isn't what I'd call a good diet. Where's the raw meat wit

Posted Images

Darcy that's fat compared to a few weeks ago. Lol.

I know, the poor dog was terrible, but it still needs more weight on it. Pups should not be 'toned' IMO, they should have puppy fat on them. A pup that is starved and under weight cannot develop properly as it's body is constantly struggling to find enough nutrient to grow......

• Like 3

If I was you pal I would just stop putting pictures of the pup up you only get slated every time there is some really help full people on here but there's some dicks that take every opportunity to put some one down take it vets have it checked out and if genuinely just won't put much wait on then f**k what they say

• Like 2

I know, the poor dog was terrible, but it still needs more weight on it. Pups should not be 'toned' IMO, they should have puppy fat on them. A pup that is starved and under weight cannot develop properly as it's body is constantly struggling to find enough nutrient to grow......
This pups on some decent food gain puppy an sap mr nancy sorry darcy three times a day its called being in good fettle decent walks decent food too toned give ya head a shake

If I was you pal I would just stop putting pictures of the pup up you only get slated every time there is some really help full people on here but there's some dicks that take every opportunity to put some one down take it vets have it checked out and if genuinely just won't put much wait on then f**k what they say

Fools fooling fools pal havent got a clue sit on here tapping at there key boards piles like blood oranges
  • Like 2

This pups on some decent food gain puppy an sap mr nancy sorry darcy three times a day its called being in good fettle decent walks decent food too toned give ya head a shake

Pup wants some more weight on it fella.

This pup is nearly 7 months and also gets good food and big daily walks. They don't need to be skin and bone...

0A1DE85C-7E9C-472A-BA24-AB129B704D23_zps

• Like 3

Fools fooling fools pal havent got a clue sit on here tapping at there key boards piles like blood oranges

I heard that about Darcy too. He has never actually been in the field. Just sits at home with his slippers on.

He doesn't even keep dogs. He's got canaries.

Look, if you cannot see that the pup is too thin you shouldn't have dogs. I'm only thinking of the dogs welfare. And three meals a day of gain isn't what I'd call a good diet. Where's the raw meat with lots of fat and suchlike?

Do the poor pup a favour, listen to people who are concerned about it and give it as much as it will eat, and that doesn't mean complete meal......but that's JMHO.

Pups at 5 months old should not be toned. Let the pup be a pup.

• Like 4

That pup is covered on his saddle hes a saluki x not a collie xs bull xs an any other cross you dobt see many saluki xs with plenty of body fat . Its funny that a few on here say all this but on a few other closed sites they say they pups in good fettle.

OK , you know best. I take it you're a young lad. I was the same once, I wouldn't listen.

I've owned saluki crosses all my life, maybe longer than you have been alive, and in my experience that dog is too thin. Why argue about it, just do something about it. Don't be dragged into the bullcrap of rushing a pup and boasting about how lean it looks and how toned it looks and how 'forward' it is. It's a pup. if you rush it you will ruin it.

Don't forget, the dog was a walking skeleton not many weeks ago.....

Have some respect for the pup.

• Like 1

That pup is covered on his saddle hes a saluki x not a collie xs bull xs an any other cross you dobt see many saluki xs with plenty of body fat . Its funny that a few on here say all this but on a few other closed sites they say they pups in good fettle.

OK , you know best. I take it you're a young lad. I was the same once, I wouldn't listen.

I've owned saluki crosses all my life, maybe longer than you have been alive, and in my experience that dog is too thin. Why argue about it, just do something about it. Don't be dragged into the bullcrap of rushing a pup and boasting about how lean it looks and how toned it looks and how 'forward' it is. It's a pup. if you rush it you will ruin it.

He wasnt a skeleton come on you'll eat your words in a few months time i can see this pups putting weigjt on an so can a few others. Im not the one who thinks he knws it all but i knw that my pup is in goodnic

He wasnt a skeleton come on

You said he was in good nick a few weeks ago though and told everyone who said he was underweight that they were talking shite and the dog was in good nick.

He needs the weight on him now. Not in a few weeks or months.

628CC503-C2C7-49A0-BD2F-4B17581605B3_zps