-Sign he is growing up

My son who is 13 has asked if he can have christmas dinner at his girlfriends house :( well i said '' course you can'' :laugh: but its not going to be the same now, who on earths going to pull my cracker now :laugh:

I need a surrogate little lad for the day to spoil (under 14s ) :laugh::laugh: so auntie kay can feel all mumsey again :laugh:

My son who is 13 has asked if he can have christmas dinner at his girlfriends house :( well i said '' course you can'' :laugh: but its not going to be the same now, who on earths going to pull my cracker now :laugh:

I need a surrogate little lad for the day to spoil (under 14s ) :laugh::laugh: so auntie kay can feel all mumsey again :laugh:

how about me im just over 14 :whistling::laugh:

Fish will you bring a santa suit with you :laugh:

yes yes :laugh:

well the said childs going to have to be entertained & who better to do that than santa :laugh::laugh::laugh:

well the said childs going to have to be entertained & who better to do that than santa :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i asked for that dident i :laugh:

take no notice of fish he is jail bait

you can pretend i am under 14 and give me a cuddle or 2...... :D:laugh::laugh:

but if you dont look at me like that

i am legal :laugh: