Unplaned Litter

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any of these dogs still going would love to find out I know it’s a long shot    heres fly 

a few from today pup and bitch

The two me and my mate got    

Posted Images

But we all know what the wankers are like they do as they please and never get any reprocussions

Maybe so but I couldn't just lie down.

Although I can understand that it's easier to just let it slide and move on.

• Like 1

So someone just takes your dog and puts it to sleep and that's that? No more said about the matter?

It isn't about compensation. It's about punishing those in the wrong and highlighting to the public what scum the RSPCA are.

I would have them up in court and have it plastered on the front page of every national newspaper.

So someone just takes your dog and puts it to sleep and that's that? No more said about the matter?It isn't about compensation. It's about punishing those in the wrong and highlighting to the public what scum the RSPCA are.I would have them up in court and have it plastered on the front page of every national newspaper.

I don't think its the hole story gaz
dont be so paranoid gaffa Merseyside police dont care about being highlighted as scum when these dogs are involved they raided 40 adressis last year off exempt dogs and put them down alls I get is money off them and I dont want there money for killing my dog

So someone just takes your dog and puts it to sleep and that's that? No more said about the matter?

It isn't about compensation. It's about punishing those in the wrong and highlighting to the public what scum the RSPCA are.

I would have them up in court and have it plastered on the front page of every national newspaper.

So someone just takes your dog and puts it to sleep and that's that? No more said about the matter?It isn't about compensation. It's about punishing those in the wrong and highlighting to the public what scum the RSPCA are.I would have them up in court and have it plastered on the front page of every national newspaper.

dont be so paranoid gaffa Merseyside police dont care about being highlighted as scum when these dogs are involved they raided 40 adressis last year off exempt dogs and put them down alls I get is money off them and I dont want there money for killing my dog

that's not being paranoid pal that's you telling half the story any way its up to you if you want to lie down and let them walk all over ya best of look in the futre

that's not being paranoid pal that's you telling half the story any way its up to you if you want to lie down and let them walk all over ya best of look in the futre
shut up you gobshite piss off with youre 8 dogs you fukin scruff bag gypo
  • Like 2

shut up you gobshite piss off with youre 8 dogs you fukin scruff bag gypo

:lol::feck:

Took a holiday in march which turned in to a nightmare 2 my dogs whent to stay in a friends kennels and my mate stayed in mine to look after the other two cut a long story short dogs escaped from back garden polce picked them up and put 1 of them down for being pit I had him from pup for 4 years and never been a problem so gutted about that then gets back to be told by my mate that he come home from work and his bull x had jumped on the kennel and scaled the mesh and got stuck with the bitch heres the result any 1 wants one they can have one 3 allready takenattachicon.gif20150624_080648-1.jpgattachicon.gif20150624_080705-1.jpgattachicon.gif20150623_193928-1.jpgattachicon.gif20150623_193836-1.jpgattachicon.gif20150624_080732.jpgattachicon.gif20150623_193918-1.jpgattachicon.gif20150623_193918-1.jpgattachicon.gif20150623_194122-1.jpg5 weeks oldattachicon.gif20150624_080732-1.jpgattachicon.gif20150624_080729-1.jpg

What sort of process did the police go through before they put the dog down?,its usually a long winded and drawn out affair.
they put him down with in 4 days so they put him unlawfully because only the court can order the destruction off a dog and I spoke to women at a dog charity who helps with these cases and she told me it takes 1 month to test a dog and when I spoke to scum bag x dogs sargent he told me it took 10 minutes to test my dog I could take them to court but not going to bring dog back

Im of the opinion you are being a tad economical with the truth.

• Like 1

In todays modern society and all the restraints the Police work under i don,t believe for one minute that they would now cull a mutt before all appropriate legislation as been stamped,triplicated and verified by at least 117 departments,they can shoot a dodgy Brazilian and take a little stick,take a mutt and fail to go through the correct procedure and the Police would have hell to pay,the lads a chancer,the lengths some will steep to-to justify their breeding and wallet interest,now thats where the truth may really reside.

If? that is the case then id be number 7 on the lawsuit,also this would be all over the gutter press like a bad rash,they love a story against the Constabulary.Again if?,then the lads had a shocking and inexcusable miscarriage against him,id put any misgivings to one side and source the lawyer pursuing the lawsuit.

• Like 1