Fac : Flo Permission `v` Land Owner Permission.

You still on a closed ticket BH?

How quaint! :tongue2:

You still shooting a poxy .223? How sporting of you. :D

And a 308. :feck:

Just the one centrefire for you? How minimalist. :laugh:

Ah, another shorty. You only need one when that one is a 25. Haha

• Like 1

Gentlemen, Gentlemen please! There is only one way to settle this argument...

A Duel :yes:

...and seen as we're talking centrefire, might as well make it about 1000 paces :)

:laugh:

Better make it 500, the drop on that 308 at 1000 will be too much for the old townie to deal with. :D

• Like 2

Gentlemen, Gentlemen please! There is only one way to settle this argument...

A Duel :yes:

...and seen as we're talking centrefire, might as well make it about 1000 paces :)

:laugh:

Better make it 500, the drop on that 308 at 1000 will be too much for the old townie to deal with. :D

Blimey, by the time BH's FEO has been there to clear the ground for his neither here-nor-there calibre, I'll have lost interest. :angel:

just to jump on this thread after the last few funny comments - does anyone on here regularly do any target stuff out to 1000 yards and if so what are you using?

I intend to, just need to wait for the fields to be disked up and dry out so I can see the bullet splash for correction. I'd need a steel barn door otherwise! LOL

just to jump on this thread after the last few funny comments - does anyone on here regularly do any target stuff out to 1000 yards and if so what are you using?

I intend to, just need to wait for the fields to be disked up and dry out so I can see the bullet splash for correction. I'd need a steel barn door otherwise! LOL

If you have access to tractor, theses are a good bet! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Steel-Road-Plate-2400mm-x-1200mm-x-22mm-Price-inc-VAT-/131527018562?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e9f9f0842