Scope Ideas For Bsa Scorpion Se

Hi all I have a BSA scorpion se .177 and currently have a bushnell legend 5-15x40 fitted and though good it's just too big wanted something more compact and light weight I've got a redfield revolution 3-9x40 with a standard plex reticle but unsure any help would be appreciated with regards your thoughts on scope/reticle it's a mind field the gun will be used to hunt and a little target shooting

Anything by Hawke mate will be superb... especially on that rig. Something with 1/2 inch Mil dots would also be a positive for your needs mentioned.

Id highly recommend the Nikko Stirling Panamax... It has a huge field of view... and I mean huge for a 3-9x40, and for 100 beans, well worth the money too.

• Like 1

Mamba lite are a nice light weight scope with the built in "lock on" reticule.

Just put the Mamba Lite 3-12x 44 SCB on my T-Rex and getting some very accurate results.

I also have the Mamba Lite 4-16 x 40 SCB on my 100 kt with more than accurate results.

Take a look through all the suggestions and other scopes Masha as "each to their own" :yes:

Good Luck

Edited by mark williams

The new hawke scopes look interesting but I haven't seen as review of then yet. I'm sure they'll be getting better and better all the time.

I really like the Vortex Viper PST on my. 223 so I'd be tempted to check out their cheaper scopes to see how they faired

Edited by Elliott