Beagles

Lol my collie bitch bushes like a spaniel into everything nettles brambles the lot for rabbits. Great ferreting dog and not scared of teeth either. Even managed to stock train her and she came from a hill farm hahah

looked at some collie spaniel whippets the other day just for ferreting /mooching

• Like 1

There the 1;s u use without a doubt mate .my view would be line with a quality cocker then put to either a beagle or beagle x.any pics ?

The cocker to bring size down a bit? Sounds good I have pics on my phone but can't upload em on here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wonder what a collie x beagle would be like

I have a collie beagle bitch here she is retired now at the age of 14 i hunted her up until last year and she was one of the best bushing dog I have had she had some nose on her and wood mark fox to ground going to ground . I wish I had another 1 or 2 like her now .She was rabbit mad when I got her and that was the reason I got her but I worked with her and after a season she would hunt nothing only a fox and she trained the dogs that I have now.The only unfortunate thing about her was she was spayed when I got her at 16 months or I would have a pen full of her offspring as I would class her as a top class bitch in her day.It will be a sad day to see her go in my yard.
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...