How far will a man travel ?,fecking miles and miles if he's worthy of keeping good birds and just down the road if he ain't :laugh: ,did like that mate and well done for the work,travel and effort in getting your lot together :thumbs: .I know how hard it was for you but you did it and proper pleased for you now your up and running Tuffty :victory: ...

• Like 1

Thanks ever so much fireman.

But remember, I wouldn't of been able to do it without your help.

I will be up with ed12 of the other site soon to drop of some paperwork and those terrier books I promised you.

So far I have five greenies on the sticks.

Four other nests destroyed.

But ive got a pair of whites on fertile eggs,pair of greenies started laying again today and another pair pretty soon.

I had to foster out one greeie chick under a mule, pair of goldies sitting today and five healthy bully chicks nearly a week old and a pair of siskin mucking about.

So first season back plenty of ips and downs.

But hey thats livestock for you

• Like 1

Thanks ever so much fireman.

But remember, I wouldn't of been able to do it without your help.

I will be up with ed12 of the other site soon to drop of some paperwork and those terrier books I promised you.

So far I have five greenies on the sticks.

Four other nests destroyed.

But ive got a pair of whites on fertile eggs,pair of greenies started laying again today and another pair pretty soon.

I had to foster out one greeie chick under a mule, pair of goldies sitting today and five healthy bully chicks nearly a week old and a pair of siskin mucking about.

So first season back plenty of ips and downs.

But hey thats livestock for you

My plessure mate and it'll be good to see you again and the set up looks brilliant :yes: and well done again indeed.I've had the same old do with the bully's but they've built again and are hanging arund it but i ain't going near it and until i see her sitting for a while and then feeding something i won't be :laugh: .I myself fostered a few greenie eggs out under some mules but only one chick has made it and it's nearly ready to jump ship,well it wants to et a move on soon as the hen mule is building again and there ain't no cock to help it out.Got a few redpolls in a nest from a cinny hen to a spilt for issabel cock so we'll wait and see what comes from them,8 greenies out the nest so far although i have lost a few along the way,but like yo say bud that livestock for you eh :thumbs: ..

• Like 1

Just waiting for the 5 bully chicks to jump nest :)

Feel quite proud of myself on my very first attempt at bullies.

I will put a picture up over the next few days.

:toast: ,brilliant and well done,i just pulled out the stupid effort of a nest my ones made and did nothing with :censored: so here we go again :laugh: ..

well done tuffty, nowt better than early success to keep you keen and help your confidence grow. This ain't your first time with birds is it? Back at them after a break? Hope you keep being successful and are rewarded for your obvious hard work and time spent on them birds mate

Cheers mate.

First time for 30 years.

First time with bullies.

Ive also bred a few greenies this year and have a couple of hens on eggs so fingers crossed.

• Like 1