Little Owl Decoy - Corvid Control

Had quite a bit of success with mine over the years, especially around this time of year. They definitely work best if you place a dead bird under them - almost without fail! Had a crack with it again today

When I last used it

utf-8BSU1HMDAzNDgtMjAxMTA2MDQtMTAyOC5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDA0MTMtMjAxMTA4MTQtMDkyOS5qcG

Edited by Elliott
  • Like 2

Very good mate, I used to use a stuffed owl from the curiosity/junk shop, worked a treat, then became rather threadbare, and my mate shot it with the 12 bore :D what was that your mate was using, it was rather loud, and seemed to emit a lot of vapour/smoke on report :hmm: ?

Very good mate, I used to use a stuffed owl from the curiosity/junk shop, worked a treat, then became rather threadbare, and my mate shot it with the 12 bore :D what was that your mate was using, it was rather loud, and seemed to emit a lot of vapour/smoke on report :hmm: ?

Cheers CC. Yes it was my brother that was with me. The first time he's seen how a decoy works. I think the smoke may have been more visible due to the lighting in the building

I often find videos of people shooting stuff either boring, crass, stupid or just ridiculous.

Not this one.

I reckon you got it just about right, good content, good length and well edited.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks for the compliment