Scottish Champion of Champions - who's going?

Great to meet you today Mistwalker and Polecat and good chat with Foxgun Tom. Did well in both shows, getting reserve with my black fell terrier in open show and won Scottish Champion of Champion with red lakey dog so am well chuffed :D

haverigghawkshead01029cp.jpg

Here's a few:

_MG_1388.jpg

Handsome or [bANNED TEXT]? :sick:

_MG_1392.jpg

Bud

_MG_1492.jpg

Tom

_MG_1639.jpg

_MG_1481.jpg

Over 24" smooth dog

_MG_1423.jpg

A couple o crackin pups

_MG_1355.jpg

Terrier judging

_MG_1587.jpg

A right motley crew

_MG_1515.jpg

Even Mistys deerhound x managed to take 1st in the over 24" rough bitch (only put her in to get her more used to people :D )

Great to meet you today Mistwalker and Polecat and good chat with Foxgun Tom. Did well in both shows, getting reserve with my black fell terrier in open show and won Scottish Champion of Champion with red lakey dog so am well chuffed :D

haverigghawkshead01029cp.jpg

Ruby!! Likewise a pleasure meeting you, And you deserve to be chuffed, your dogs are a credit to you, and you well deserve the accolade :good:

I need to mention the Secretary of our Club, Tom Finngan!! he's a man of few words but wer'e gonna here this!! for weeks he won supreme champion terrier with his Russel Dog, so well done Tam :clapper:

Tom

ruby sorry never got a chance two chew much of the fat with you but thats the first time i,ve had a chance this year too look at a show with out helping in some way or other but now i now who u r will look out 4 nice dogs :clapper::clapper: