Beware The Sleeping Dog

Car owners in the house warming the wok up...ready for the last laugh :laugh:

yep lol, all the dogs look same type (chows etc.) , wonder if they bred just for the wok lol , there cruel twats though as they skin them alive :yes: .!!

yep lol, all the dogs look same type (chows etc.) , wonder if they bred just for the wok lol , there cruel twats though as they skin them alive :yes: .!!

Saw a documentary years ago Ray,kid taken to a restaurant for birthday meal,taken out back whilst he "picked" one of the dogs ,20 to a crate,dog grabbed with tongs ,clubbed and dropped into boiling oil/water,the poor b*****d was then lifted out, skinned and dropped in a large fish tank of cold water,you could see the bubbles coming out of its mouth as it drowned,haunted me for a long time,one of the worst things I ve ever seen :no:

Saw a documentary years ago Ray,kid taken to a restaurant for birthday meal,taken out back whilst he "picked" one of the dogs ,20 to a crate,dog grabbed with tongs ,clubbed and dropped into boiling oil/water,the poor b*****d was then lifted out, skinned and dropped in a large fish tank of cold water,you could see the bubbles coming out of its mouth as it drowned,haunted me for a long time,one of the worst things I ve ever seen :no:

I bet it did :yes: I eat meat, wild/ domestic , and want it killed humanly as possible , and if people want to eat cat,dog,horse, ok no prob but at least kill the thing 1st humanly , there are just slant eyed cruel cu*ts :yes::yes:

• Like 3