Sign in to follow this  
dagger1

Hound Wanted

Is there anyone with a hound forsale in the northwest area or could anyone point me in the right direction I'd be gratefull for any help atb keep hunting

• Like 1

Hi . I have 8 pups from Bavarian Mountain Hound parents. Pedigree dogs. Females and males. Asking price is £500 for a pup. Please contact me if interested. 0 747 999 26 99

What are the above do they drive the van to the meet for that price and clean their own shet up

• Like 3

They would have to cook tea for that price aswell lol

. Sorry if it's too expensive for you. But if that's too much for a good dog please consider not to get hound at all as they require a lot of work and attention

To expensive it's a joke pal and all hunting dogs need a lot of hardwork and attention not just hounds I should know this as I have a couple of good working dogs myself and they certainly didn't cost £500 so good look to you I hope they all sell for that amount but I very much doubt it thanks anyway

Some of the best dogs I've owned where gifted by mates , most of them all came from the same guy too .

I've never herd of anyone selling hounds and that's mad money for a working. Pups should be gifted to trusted lads

• Like 1

. Sorry if it's too expensive for you. But if that's too much for a good dog please consider not to get hound at all as they require a lot of work and attention

Over here, hounds are not sold for money, excess hounds are drafted out to others.

• Like 2

Over here, hounds are not sold for money, excess hounds are drafted out to others.
I see. Over here we sell :)

I see. Over here we sell :)

It does not bother me that you are selling these pups, I am just saying how thing operate in the UK and Ireland.

Ok. We sell :)

don't you mean you want free things in life?

Don't you mean rip off