Bitch And Her 3 Young Uns

Lovely looking dogs fella, bet they don't miss much they look as though they could push there way through anything. Do they peg much in the thick or do you prefer to leave that to the lurchers. atb daywalker..... Roll on next season....

try push um out to running dogs but they dropped on a few in cover last season

• Like 2

Let me know martin bud ive been waiting long enough for one of yours bud don't you think lol you going for cocker keep size down like? Let me know iam interested bud

unsure what im using yet pal, there are a few spoke for already but if she has enough there will be some available

All the dogs you put pics up are a good type mate not a lot of difference in them and if they all work as good as they look I would be tempted to keep to that x beagle terrier mix but you know them better than anyone so Ime sure you'll get it right keep me posted mate atb Flacko

• Like 1

like i say have not really made up my mind what im using yet, been looking for beagle/russell and beagle/spaniel to use but good ones seem few and far between. have 1 or 2 good russell types i could use but worried about them going to terrier like, last thing i want is them going to ground everytime were out or loosing nose to follow a good line.

• Like 3