Bought this Black Widow in Florida years ago. Tried giving it away but nothing doing. Nipples are as near as dammit 8mm. If I'm going to keep it I need tubes and a pouch. Anyone out there who can help? Jok.

£25 ??? I wouldn't be buying them at that price. If you have to have larger tubes, buy some dub dub and make up your own. Plenty of info and vids on YouTube. Or buy barnetts tubes which are still pricey but a lot cheaper than that.

Dankung should have some good lastic's and pouches ,er make your own pouches outta old boot tounges etc ,i took an old marks man i think an fastened tabs on to the forks with wrapped down elastic then used rubber band chains for lastic an a pouch outta a work boot an that very day my son shot a pigeon with it one shot at 15 yds er so an it was ready for the pot ,oh an if you tab it you can use small tubes like 2050,1842,etc even bands are possible just use a bit of imagination .

£25 ??? I wouldn't be buying them at that price. If you have to have larger tubes, buy some dub dub and make up your own. Plenty of info and vids on YouTube. Or buy barnetts tubes which are still pricey but a lot cheaper than that.

They were 3.99 when I put the link up? Feck payin £25

Its got to be a mistake or they guy is trying his luck. Just found 10 sets for £13.00...

They were 3.99 when I put the link up? Feck payin £25

Its got to be a mistake or they guy is trying his luck. Just found 10 sets for £13.00...

If he has run out of bands but does not want to loose his place in the listings order, they put the price up so that no one will buy them, but then they do not loose their place in the listings.

TC

Thanks you lot. Obviously I'll not be spending that kind of dosh. Quite surprised me did that. Dub Dub?? If anyone out there wants this Widow all it will be is postage.