Weihrauch Hw 100 Kt Or Air Arms S510 Superlite

I'd go super lite. I think there so mint. Looking and shooting. KT's are sound, but honestly, no one is good enough to split them at the far end of there performance levels. They'll both stick a pellet up the arse of each other all day long, it's down to looks this one and the super lite looks better.

I'm thinking of getting a super lite myself... If I'm allowed another one.

• Like 1

I think the HW100kt is great looking rifle, its not toy looking thats for sure, tho i was fussy over the grain when buying one, i like a strong grain with out all that plastic feeling lacquer over it, oiled wood looks and feels much nicer to me, and easier to repair

IMAG0138_zpslb8sgpnk.jpg

Edited by Girlypants

I'm sure he's seen a 100 man. Nice rifle mind.

AA magazine system is more accurate than a 100 I've found. If you have the chance and get 100, get a single shot mag for it and you'll push the single while groups out to 40-45 yards. Single shot 100 is the standard of accuracy.

Get the AA super lite in 177 :D don't be a sheep.

oh i never knew the AA magazine is more accurate, i always thought it was a combination of how consitant the rifle delivers the air to back of the pellet, the barrel and the right pellet, well i learned something new there, tho i do like the simplicity of weihrauchs magazine and the way you cant double load, but its you that have to live with the rifle and both are very good

Jeff 007, depends where in country you are but this is for sale by a member on here,

http://www.freeads.co.uk/uk/buy__sell/leisure__hobbies/hunting__sporting_equipment/air_guns/28696694/air-arms-s510-superlite-carbine/view#.VT3PxvCjuYk

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/341393-air-arms-s510-superlite/

bullet proof, knock open valve system you can service yourself and super accurate nice and light