Vasectomised Hob

That's no a bad price just make sure he's in for a snip and not a castrartion , then there going to hit you with we would like to send the bits we cut out away to check we have cut out the right bits but that's another eighty quid , then after you've waited till he's emptied his tanks over the required time and you use him it's a gamble to see if the Jill's pregnant and they have done it right anyway

That's no a bad price just make sure he's in for a snip and not a castrartion , then there going to hit you with we would like to send the bits we cut out away to check we have cut out the right bits but that's another eighty quid , then after you've waited till he's emptied his tanks over the required time and you use him it's a gamble to see if the Jill's pregnant and they have done it right anyway

I know what you mean and i was very careful with my words as above he was done last week, i was offered to send the removed bits away for a price but even they didnt reccomend it, they said they had done a few before and wait 6 weeks before putting him to my jill's..

Rich