Jsb Exact Quality At The Moment

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good luck Mac i will keep an extra eye out on the Air Arms as i am not a second best type - i like my gear absolutely spot on,as do you, thanks for the "nudge" Mac/ lads

just thinking ,i was useing aa field in my s410 im on the jsb in my rapids

To be fair, with regard the magnums... If any one has shot these through a springer... the drop is unbelievable. Like a stone they fall. 4 dots you have to give for a 30 yard paper target. Just rememb

Posted Images

just gone throu a new tin a jsb exacts, only one was damaged. so i'm thinking maybe there was just a massive batch that were dud ones. granted thats only one tin out of three that have been ok.

atb

On a bit of a side note I've just finished a tin of 4.51 exacts, they were quite loose to fit in the barrel, some more than others. Just opened a tin of 4.52 and they are a much tighter fit. Not seeing any real change in accuracy but doesn't feel right! Anyone else experienced this?

Ive just received my ordered jsb exact diabolo 4.53mm ill be testing them out over the next few days in my ultra se to dee what they are like. Ive tried jsb 4.50,4.51,4.52.... the 4.52 were the best group but im hoping these 4.53mm are better. All seem ok at quick glimse.. also if your keen on your jsb range but not happy with the skirts. Try daystate soverign rangemaster... there jsbs special hand picked pellets. Only thing im nit sure about is if there 4.50.. 4.51... or 4.52...

• Like 1

Well down the range last night with the exact 4.52's. Shots were all over the place, thought it was me so really concentrated on technique. Still going all over. Thought it was maybe the scope, not the scope. Think my prosport hate's the 4.52's, back to 4.51's I think

Well down the range last night with the exact 4.52's. Shots were all over the place, thought it was me so really concentrated on technique. Still going all over. Thought it was maybe the scope, not the scope. Think my prosport hate's the 4.52's, back to 4.51's I think

This is interesting as my own PS loves 4.52's. They are AA Fields mind, but there pretty much the same thing.

On another note, the lead in JSB and AA's is so soft, as we know, but there is something about them when popping into the breech. Ive just got some H&N FTT's for the Fenman which are 4.50, they are tighter in the barrel than a ducks arse, where as JSB 4.52's are a perfect fit, due to the softness of the lead.

Ooh err...

Not tried it yet, only tonight have I bothered to actually fit it in the rifle! First impressions are good, nice clear image, love the reticle. Like the parallax adjustment too, much less bulky than AO but a less fiddly than messing about with the locking ring on the objective lens. My kind of scope, set it and leave it. Thinking of getting some bkl mounts though, I think the bisley sportsmatch I have on at the min are canting it a little :/

Just to update this thread. Went down the range tonight the 4.52's were spot on turns out I'd over lubed them so dried them off and picked out any bent skirts and the groups were unreal 5 pence piece at 20yds.

But, there were a lot of damaged pellets. Definitely going to try the express and RS

• Like 1